Two Months of Marital Bliss {and we haven't even tried to kill each other once}!

November 17, 2011

Photo by Dana Pleasant.  She is an outstanding, rockin', knock your socks off photographer!  Check her out!
Today marks two months of wedded bliss for us.

Dana blows my mind.

If you haven't clicked on the link yet, now is the time.  Dana Pleasant is amazing!

Yes we are beautiful people, but it still takes a superb photographer to take photos like these!
There are about 500 other photos that I would love to post right now, but I shall save them for another time, or maybe another several times.  

**Deep, happy sigh**

Ok, so to mark the momentous occasion I baked chocolate chip cookies, my least favorite things to bake - BLECH!  Weird right?  Who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies?  Well, I don't, and I eagerly await the day that I meet another who shares my awesome opinion.

Anyway, our wedding vows consisted of promises written by the other that we were not privy to in advance; one of the vows my love wrote for me was a promise to bake chocolate chip cookies at least once every other month {our vows were kind of perfect in every way}. So here we are two months in and right on schedule - as promised - he has his revolting precious cookies.  They definitely look delicious and per Miss Maia, they taste as good as they look {I will take her word for it}.

Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie.  Recipe from AllRecipes.com.
I'm not really sure how anyone eats these things, but hey, we all have our things!  Anyhooo...

Sneak peak alert!  

Tomorrow I will be posting my first ever advent calendar!  I am super excited about this project and cannot wait to share!  Here is a glimpse ...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...