10 Fun & Easy Christmas Wrapping Ideas

December 12, 2011

We Wreath You a Merry Christmas - Part 3 - SNOWBALL FIGHT! has been delayed due to a shortage of supplies {oh no!}.  Supplies have been replenished and as soon as Tiny takes a nap I will work feverishly to finish it so I can post it tomorrow.  Don't fret!

In the meantime, I wanted to share some super cute ideas for wrapping all of your holiday loot.


Martha Stewart rarely disappoints with her ideas {of any kind}.  Love buttons and love baker's twine, so it makes sense that this would be a favorite.  Check it out HERE.


I adore itty bitty bows and Good Housekeeping shared THIS idea.  I have purchased a pack of 9 in gold and silver from the dollar store before, might want to check it out if you like this.


Monogrammed gift wrapping adds a nice personal touch.  This collection of ideas comes from Martha Stewart, Better Homes & Gardens, Martha Stewart {again}, and Good Housekeeping.  I particularly like them because you could probably use things you already have in your stash {no extra trips to the craft store where you will probably find countless other things you want and end up spending $75 when the supplies you went for were $5 - this NEVER happens to me... *nervous cough*}.


Yarn pom poms!  So sweet!  I know you have yarn.  If you don't have kraft paper you could always use tissue paper {who doesn't have a pile of that around?}.  Found this at Art Design Studios HERE.


Simple and wholesome.  A quick knit or crochet away from a homemade "ribbon."  I love this!  I found it HERE at Miss Yellow Shoes, but the link she listed did not lead me to the original work {sad face}.  If you know where this came from let me know!


Yard waste put to good use!  I love when I can use things from my yard to make pretties!  I happen to have a bag of pine cones sitting in my craft closet that we collected to make a Thanksgiving wreath HERE.  Found this idea at Home Klondike HERE.


Love polka dots!  You could easily put a little gold topper on each of these to make them ornaments or use snowflakes instead.  Precious!  Who wouldn't love getting this present?  I found this at Design Sponge HERE.


Another pom pom idea?  Geez.  I have a lot of yarn so I think that is what is drawing me to these.  This one is just a bit different since the pom poms are hanging.  I think it would be super cute to hang a monogram made from wire with the pom poms too.  Eeee!  I am going to use this one!  Found it at Two Shades of Pink HERE.  I LOVE her bunting wrap too!


This final one is my own creation.  We went to Jozie Lou Who's 2nd birthday party yesterday {ADORABLE party theme, by the way} and this was how I wrapped her itty bitty books.  Super simple and these were things I had in stock.  Just a few sheets of tissue paper, some white yarn, a tag shaped hole punch, red cardstock, a white pipe cleaner and a red pipe cleaner.  WA-LA!



Happy wrapping everyone!


4 comments:

Anna at www.mylifeandkids.com said...

So cute! I'm inspired - no boring wrapping for me this year! Thanks!

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

I love wrapping! I did a post on wrapping ideas too! I love your ideas, fab! I am a new follower btw x
http://twinklestutustwirls.blogspot.com/2011/12/tutorial-tuesday-wrapping-ideas-paper.html

Marilyn said...

Aww, super adorable.. I LOVE it.. So pretty.. I would LOVE for you to Please stop in and share/link via my Pin Inspirational Party happening today : )) *SOO pin Worthy!!* THANK YOU.. Wishing you an amazing rest of the week.. ~ Marilyn<--newest HAPPY follower here. http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/12/hello-artsy-friends-stopping-in-today.html

Michael Ann said...

I especially like the pom poms and the natural things (Pinecone, pine). So pretty! Nice blog! I'm doing the Six Sisters Hop. Nice to meet you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...