Do you ever feel like your brain might throw up?

April 4, 2012


My brain is so overworked as of late, that it has finally crapped out on me.

Perhaps I can describe the feeling in a way you might relate to.

My brain feels like it is in the early stages of pregnancy {no, I am not}.

My brain feels like it ate some bad Thai food.

My brain feels like it is being pulled in 4 different directions and not one of them is the route it wants to take.

My brain feels like Eeyore trying to be Tigger.

Yep, I think that about covers it.

I know of several factors that started me down the path into the depths of yuck.  I, however, have less of an idea of what I need to climb out of the pit of blah.

I do know that I am going to try.

I had completely forgotten that I have a 'sometimes i just want to smile' Pinterest board!  It is almost like my past self knew that there would undoubtedly be a day when future self would need a pick me up.

So here are a few things that just might help me turn this thing around!

{source}

The sizes and colors part isn't quite as motivating...

{source}

{source}
And most importantly, always, yes ALWAYS...

{source}
The next step for me is to visit the world's BEST stylist and get myself a new hair do!  Tonight cannot come soon enough...

Go away no good, rotten case of the ho hums!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...